Funds for Student Groups
The Alumni Association takes great pride in supporting activities and programs of Washington University School of Medicine. One way the Alumni Association supports current students is by providing financial support to student groups. Each year the Alumni Association carefully considers all of the funding requests from student groups, which have the opportunity each fall to submit an application and speak to the Alumni Association in support of their request.
The funding request period for the 2017-2018 school year has closed. Student groups wishing to apply for funds from the Alumni Association should do so at the beginning of each fall semester.
In 2016-2017, over $65,000 was allocated to student groups and activities:
- CHOICES for Youth in Detention
- Forum for International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Geriatrics Outreach Group
- LGBTQ Med
- Saturday Neighborhood Health Clinic
- WUSM Arts Commission Hippocrene Magazine
- The Young Scientist Program
- WUSM Student Musical
- WUSM Arts Commission – Coffeehouse