A major, multi-year fundraising initiative, Leading Together: The Campaign for Washington University, has been announced to build on the university’s history and provide a strong foundation for the future.
The campaign’s four themes — preparing the leaders of tomorrow, advancing human health, inspiring innovation and entrepreneurship, and enhancing the quality of life — will be the focus of School of Medicine efforts during the campaign. To succeed in each of these areas, fundraising targets for five priorities have been identified:
- To attract and retain outstanding faculty: $240 million
- To attract a talented and diverse student body: $40 million
- To advance the scholarship, research, and creative potential of students and faculty: $750 million
- To further strengthen an exceptional teaching, research, and working environment: $40 million
- To enhance excellence throughout the school by increasing unrestricted annual support: $30 million
Give to the School of Medicine
Your gift is a vital investment, and it contributes greatly to our longstanding reputation for having one of the finest medical schools in the country. Thank you for your support of Washington University School of Medicine.